Areas of Practice
- Family and De Facto Law
- Commercial Law
- Land and Business Settlements
- Wills, Probate and Deceased Estates
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court on 14 May 2012
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 2 April 2012
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
Deakin University (2011)
Academic Achievements at Deakin University
- Top graduating student completing the Bachelor of Laws degree in 2010
- Deans Merit List recipient (2011)
- Best Performing Moot Student (2008)
- Best student in Misleading Conduct and Economic Torts (2007)
- Best student in Contract Law (2006)
- Golden Key International Honour Society member since 2009
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of WA
- South West Law Society
- Women Lawyers of WA
- Manea Senior College Board
Panels & Specific Roles
Amanda provides legal advice to the Board of the In Town Lunch Centre.
Amanda also writes monthly articles on a variety of legal issues for the Gelorup Gazette.
- Amanda was born and raised in Western Australia, growing up in various South West towns before moving to Bunbury at the age of 16.
- Amanda was previously employed as a legal secretary, working for Rod Kroon for a number of those years. During her time as a legal secretary, Amanda assisted solicitors in the areas of commercial law, estates and family law.
- In 2006, Amanda commenced her law degree.
- Whilst studying, Amanda also worked part-time in the Peel region as a probate clerk administering deceased estates.
- Amanda commenced work with Kroon Legal in January 2011.
Amanda is an active committee member of organisations in her community, and enjoys spending her spare time with her family.