Areas of Practice
- Family and De Facto Law
- Commercial Law
- Land and Business Settlements
- Wills, Probate and Deceased Estates
- Criminal Law
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 16 December 2016
- Master of Legal Practice Australian National University (currently studying)
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) Charles Darwin University (2014)
- Diploma of Paramedical Science Royal Australian Navy (2004)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- South West Law Society
- Twistie was born in South Australia and moved to Western Australia in 2001. He has a diverse employment history having worked in the mining, resources, construction and gas industries and as a medic in the Royal Australian Navy. In 2008 seeking a career change Twistie commenced his studies in Law and completed his Bachelor of Laws in five and a half years whilst also working fulltime. In 2012 he entered the Public Service working as a Community Corrections Officer (CCO) with the Department of Corrective Services.
- Twistie was exposed to complex criminal matters as a CCO and has an excellent understanding of sentencing considerations, criminal procedure and the management of Community Orders. He also has in depth knowledge and experience dealing with prisoners applying for parole.
- Twistie completed the practical component of his Masters of Legal Practice with Kroon Legal. He commenced work with Kroon Legal in September 2017.
Twistie enjoys spending time with his family camping, fishing and socialising with friends.